- to unite all persons without prejudice or discrimination interested in the science of and to promote the knowledge of electronics and communications;
- to hold lectures, exhibitions, demonstrations, classes, conferences and meetings;
- to establish or assist in the establishment of scientific projects;
- to promote, support and educate the community about amateur radio in the Niagara area;
- to provide volunteer radio communications for community events and emergencies;
- to operate, repair and maintain through fund raising (ie. Big Event) and members dues, one or more licenced radio repeaters in the community for use by the members and the amateur radio community; to have these repeaters available for emergency communications to the community when needed;
- to solicit, receive, acquire and hold donations, gifts, devices and bequests for the objectives of the association, to enjoy all the benefits of ownership thereof; to sell or convert any property into money from time to time; to invest and reinvest principal in such manner as may from time to time be determined; and to disburse and distribute such money and property in the furtherance of the objectives of the association;
- to do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objectives of the association.